Advanced Environmental Services
3100 Gravois Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63118
Cell Phone: 314/574-3542
Environmental Remediation & Restoration
in St. Louis, Chicago, and Kansas City
Advanced Environmental Services, Inc. is a well established environmental remediation firm located in St. Louis, Missouri. Our remediation and restoration specialists have a combined 30 years of experience in environmental remediation, demolition, and restoration.
Whether your needs are residential or commercial for mold remediation, asbestos abatement, lead remediation, or fire and water damage restoration, our environmental remediation company can help. You can be certain that Advanced Environmental Services will handle your situation using the most current equipment and techniques in order to completely and efficiently resolve any problem. We pride ourselves in our commitment to and ability to maintain sound ethics while knowledgably and expediently completing any project safely, on time, within budget, and in accordance with all regulatory agencies.
Request your Custom Environmental Remediation Estimate
Advanced Environmental Services offers our environmental remediation services to clients throughout the Midwest in cities around Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Iowa. If you are interested in learning how we can customize our mold remediation, asbestos abatement, lead remediation, demolition, and water damage restoration services to meet your needs, contact us for a free environmental remediation or restoration estimate and a personalized solution to your problems. Our environmental remediation services are available to industrial, commercial, and residential customers in and around:
- St. Louis, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Springfield, MO
- Wichita, KS
- Kansas City, KS
- Chicago, IL
Our Environmental Remediation Services
As a leading environmental remediation company, Advanced Environmental Services offers a complete range of remediation and restoration services. Whether you are renovating a historic home, updating an old building, or demolishing an outdated property, we can help. Our services that are available to residential and commercial customers throughout Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Illinois include:
- Mold Remediation: Mold Remediation is the safe and complete removal of any mold contaminated building materials from a home or commercial building. The remediation process includes using specialized mold removal products and replacing any damaged materials.
- Asbestos Abatement: This environmental remediation service includes removing dangerous asbestos containing materials while following important safety guidelines. Asbestos removal is necessary prior to major renovation or demolition projects and if asbestos containing materials are damaged or deteriorating.
- Lead Abatement: Lead abatement is the removal of lead containing materials from a building. Most often, we perform this environmental remediation service on older homes or commercial buildings containing old, deteriorating lead paint (LINK to lead paint page).
- Fire and Water Damage Restoration: Fires and floods can cause cosmetic and structural damage to homes and commercial or industrial buildings. Fire and water damage restoration services address the complete range of problems and symptoms caused by these disasters including water damage, fire damage, and smoke damage in order to restore a building to its previous state.
- Demolition: Demolition can involve complete demolition and building removal, partial interior demolition, or demolition to one wing of a building. Our demolition services also include the removal of debris and any dangerous materials such as mold, asbestos, and lead.
- Epoxy Flooring Installation: Epoxy flooring can be applied over new or old concrete floors. Our professionally applied epoxy floor coating is great for use in commercial and industrial buildings including factories, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Moisture Barrier Installation: Our moisture barrier is a seamless liquid that is applied prior to flooring to prevent moisture from penetrating the flooring. This application can prevent environmental problems in the future including mold growth.